So, I haven't written for a long time (it's like keeping a diary - hard!) but I just had to write about my 'horse', Wintersun. We don't have enough room for a real horse, so in 2013 Dad made me a tree-horse, whom I called Wintersun. Although she isn't a real horse, although she is wooden and can't even move, in my mind she is a fast, beautiful dun-coloured mare that I love very much.
When I ride her, we can explore woodland trails, compete in Horse of the Year, swim in sparkling rivers and ride bareback over the hills. We race in rodeos, train in the arena, go horse trekking and do whatever else we want to do. Recently the log for her back became rotten and I couldn't ride her for awhile. Yesterday Dad got a new log and we put it on her and now she is good as new. Everyone else might see her as a wooden horse head on a tree, but I don't. To me, she is a real horse, full of life and personality. I love her so much. |
Please don't think I'm crazy!
ReplyDelete