Once there was girl called Rosalie. She lived in a small house on Blueberry Lane. It was the night of her 8th birthday when the adventure began. Rosalie lay in her bed quietly listening to the whisper of the trees. Then, she suddenly saw a shadow move across the lawn.
A cold shiver ran down her spine as she slipped out from the warmth of her bed and went to the window.
“Be brave, be brave.” She chanted through whispers.
As she peered through the moonlight she saw a beautiful horse shining in the dancing moonlight. Suddenly, a loud whinny rang out like lots of bells at the same time. Rosalie stood by the window, frozen stiff, her hands were shaking.
Finally, after some time, she went back to bed.
__________________________
She woke up by the light shining into her room. As she sat up she remembered last night's adventure with the wild horse.
“Rosalie!” a voice called,
“Coming, Mama!” she called back shakily.
Rosalie quickly decided not to tell any one about her horse adventure.
………………..
Have you ever seen a wild horse?
Would you be scared or excited?

oh Jada I love it! I can't wait to find out more about Roaslie and these horses!
ReplyDeletex
Hope Roaslie sees the horse again. If the wild horse couldnt see me I would be excited to see one. Would it be scared of me? Would it run towards me do you think? I would be scared then. Looking forward to Chapter 2.
ReplyDeletei would be scared if it ran towards me, too! Once, when me and my cousins were playing at the beach, we suddenly heard one of the wild horses whinny right over the sand dune. It gave me a fright!
DeleteI have a feeling this is going to be a very exciting story! You write so well Jada! I would probably offer the wild horse some grass and try to get it to come over to me.
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting start to the story! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
ReplyDeleteI'm Ruby and I'm 9. My mum reads your mums blog. I was very exited when mum told me your story. I want to hear the next part. Well done jada.
ReplyDelete