Yesterday for school-work I wrote an essay called 'The Importance of Faithfulness.' It's not the best, but I guess it's alright...
The Importance of Faithfulness
Faithfulness is important.You should learn to be faithful when you are young so you will be faithful in your job or something when you are older. If you aren't faithful doing your chores when you're young,then you can't be trusted doing bigger things in your life. But if you are faithful in the smaller things, you'll be trusted to do bigger and better things. The Bible says:
"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much,"
-Luke 16:10
And whatever you are doing, do it for God's glory.Even sleeping and eating! He created you to sleep and eat so do it for His glory. In the Bible it says:
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not for men."
-Colossians 3:23
"Be faithful in the small things, because that is where your strength lies."
-Mother Teresa
I think that means be faithful in the small things then you will get stronger in faith and be able to do great things.
So, be faithful!
By Jada Rolston 2014
I was backtracking a bit to read this story and something happened when you posted... one is atop of another post... can't read it!
ReplyDeletePlease ask your mom to let me know if you are able to fix this so I can read it. Would love to continue the adventure.
Jean C.
djcogdill@q.com
http://dougjean.blogspot.com/
I know!! I'm so, so sorry! I can see it here too. I was wondering if everyone else could see it. Yes I'll ask Mum about it. Sorry, I only just saw your comment today!
Deletexx Jada