I am a bull.
I was being forced into a tiny fenced area. I tried to turn away but I got slapped by a person’s whip. I had to go.
That fenced area was terrible! I couldn’t even turn. I tried to buck but I got several more slaps. Before I knew what was happening a cowboy was being lowered onto my back.
Then, someone opened the gate. I was MAD!! I bucked and twisted, finally he came off. Some horsemen tried to catch me. I snorted and charged at the gate to the field. The gate broke and I ran as hard as I could. The horses galloped after me. It all happened so quickly. They never got me.
I was free!
........................When we went to the Rodeo a bull really did break out through the gate! The cowboys had to chase after it.
Have you ever been to a rodeo?
What was your favourite part?


Hi Jada!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog! I've never been to a rodeo. It looks like it would be very exciting!
from Clare
Hi Jada,
ReplyDeleteYou write beautifully. I've never been to the rodeo before, although there was one here in town last year.
Cx
Incredible writing, Jada you have a gift!
ReplyDeletex